Thursday 22 July 2010

Weigh Day!!!

It's Thursday again...that came around quickly! Good news again, I have lost 3 lbs this week! Soooooooo pleased indeed. Especially as I had three nights out over the weekend but I have been very well behaved since then, diet has been good and I've been working really hard in the gym.

I have two Hen weekends coming up, one right after the other I haven't been to a Hen do for years, apart from my own last year, and now I've got 2 together, seriously?! Anyhow, I want to get as much of a I can before then so I have altered my diet a little just for these two weeks. I am now replacing either my breakfast or lunch with a protein shake. It's high in protein, got next to zero carbs, very few calories and fills me up, it actually tastes nice too, just strawberry milkshake.

So that's how I'm doing, hopefully it will keep going the right direction!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment