Tuesday 6 July 2010

And so it begins...

Hi there all...

Just a wee introductory post for now. I have been intending to start this blog for soooo long now but with one thing or another I didn't get round to it. It won't be rocket science just my musings on life, girly things - mostly makeup (whoop!) and (cue scary music)......dieting.

I'm hoping this will be an outlet for the seriousness and stress of everyday life and I am really hoping that it will be (hoping for a miracle here) a way to jump start my shocking lack of motivation to lose a little (ok lot of) weight - believe you me I need to but more on that another time.

So I'm talking about weight loss here while I'm just about to go get ready for a wee evening out...naughty beverages will be had.......maybe I'll start the diet tomorrow....(you will see this as being a major pattern/problem in my world!

Toodles for now peeps and I would love any support, tips or encouragement along the way....xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just opened a blog too- all makeup! it'll be fun reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete