Sunday 11 July 2010

Gym Makeup

Now I realise that going to the gym should not require any sort of makeup, especially in my case as I usually (if I've been doing anything constructive that is!) end up looking like a scary red tomato head with foundation sliding down my face, nice! I HATE going to the gym but unfortunately I HAVE to go. I usually feel quite self-conscious mainly because I am not a skinny malinky like many of the ladies in my gym are, but that's half the reason I'm going though isn't it?! My gym is also a bit of a posing palace though, very annoying, so even more reason for me to feel intimidated. So, in my head, if I can feel like I look half decent to start of with then I feel better and hopefully more focused for the painful hour that I will spend there.

Anyhooo, I have just about run out of my lovely Dior HydraAction Skin Tint. I have been looking for something similar as it's a wee bit on the pricey side for something that will end up running down my face so I thought I would give the Nivea tinted moisturiser a go and at only £3 I don't have much to lose. It only comes in one colour, Natural, which is a bit on the pale side if I have any tan on but otherwise is fine. The coverage is actually pretty good, it evens my skin tone, feels comforting and remarkably a lot if it still remains on my face after a gym sesh. All in all, pretty impressed.




So these are the products I use for a super quick and easy gym face, takes me five minutes and I feel a little less scary for it.



Nivea Tinted Day Cream in Natural
MAC MSF Natural
MAC Sheertone Blush in Springsheen
Urban Decay e/s in Sin (I Love this!)
MAC Eyeliner in Coffee
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara

Anyway chicks...off to the gym I go!! xx

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about going to the gym with no makeup on, I feel naked if I go anywhere with nothing on my face! Tinted moisturiser sounds like a great idea, especially if it's only £3. Good luck with your gym-going! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does your make-up look at the end of your gym session? I usually take all mine off before I go, except mascara.

    ReplyDelete