Tuesday 13 July 2010

Grrrrr!!

So I was (unusually for me) really excited about going to the gym this morning as I had booked a PowerPlate class. I arranged my morning so that I could fit it in and when I got there the frickin instructor decided not to show up!!! I was not impressed...at all!!!

Needless to say I had very stern words with the gym manager. Telling him that this sort of behaviour would not look favourable on my blog may have made him a wee bit nervous and after giving out buckets about the extortionate gym fees I pay, as an apology, he offered me two free personal training appointments. He doesn't need to know that The Husband has already organised my training plan, if they want to give me free things who am I to say no?! So tomorrow I will partake in my first personal training freebie. Good stuff!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment