Tuesday 3 August 2010

Diet Update

So I have the first of two consecutive Hen parties this weekend (my poor liver!) so I am being very good indeed. I think I may even be making peace with the low carb thing (would've killed for a potato a few days ago!).
So I made a really yummy dinner tonight which I think is my new favourite thing. Chicken (again.......) with roasted mixed peppers and red onion, all roasted with half a tin of chopped tomatoes and mixed herbs. I am trying to make sure I drink plenty of water and try and feel as best I can for my big night out on Saturday, especially as I bought a new dress today and want to feel good.
On the exercise front I may have been a wee bit too eager as it would appear after several days of badminton I seem to have shin splints which are really frickin sore! Think I need to be careful and not so over zealous.

Anyway, roll on Thursday and hopefully the scales will have some good news for me!

Wish me luck......xx

4 comments: