Sunday 1 August 2010

FOTD - Blue Sky

Hey there! Happy Sunday everyone!

I was just having a wee dig through my photos and found this FOTD from about 2 months ago (I had super long hair then). It's quite dramatic (possibly drag queen, lol) but I like really bright heavy looks when I go out at the weekend. Anyway...I hope you like it.

Face products:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW30
Chanel Bronze Universel
MAC MSF in Medium Deep
Benefit Perfect 10 (highlighter)
MAC Lipstick in Girl About Town



Eye products:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Pigment in Mutiny (appleid wet with MAC Fix+)
MAC Mineralize e/s Trio in Sea & Sky
Urban Decay Eye Pencil in Zero
Darkest shade from Sea & Sky smudged over lower lashes
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion
False lashes



Hope you like it chickees............xx

No comments:

Post a Comment