Wednesday 1 September 2010

How Time Flies...

Hi all! I hope everyone is keeping well!


I cannot believe its been 3 weeks since I last updated here. So much has been happening, lots has changed so these last few weeks have totally flown by!

I had my two consecutive Hen parties, then I got tonsillitis (as you do in the summer!), then out of the blue The Husband got a new job. They wanted to him to start ASAP but we wanted to squeeze in a last minute holiday since we haven't been away since our honeymoon, we literally had to get away within two days so that he could get back to start the new job. Anyway, we went to Malta and had a fabulous time even though it was super scorchio hot, had lots of nice food, many many cocktails and met lots of nice people. So trying to get back to normal and into a new routine. The Husband is working away Monday to Friday (many tears from me, sob) so I have plenty of "Me" time to keep my blog up to date and maybe even start trying to do some tutorials (if i can figure out how to do it!).


I have lots of FOTDs to post and some reviews coming up so check back soon and I hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment